We are looking to hire a person passionate about building delightful products that users love to use. You will be product manager #1 at and be the foundation of our product organization. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely across the founders, engineering, marketing, operations, and coaching teams.
At dumpling, we build the tools that empower anyone to start, run, and grow their own local, shopping and delivery businesses. We operate across all 50 states and power thousands of businesses. For business owners, we provide everything to run a digitally native grocery delivery business and the financial freedom that comes with ownership. This includes a credit card to fund grocery purchases, a mobile app to manage their business, a marketing website, a client app to quickly build shopping lists and place orders, and business coaching to help expand their reach. For their clients, they receive a highly personalized experience from the same shopper that is empowered to communicate directly, shop locally, and provide a consistent and delightful experience every time.
We are a small, highly motivated team that is revitalizing the economy and doubling down on supporting local communities.
dumpling is a fully distributed team, and has been since its founding. Team members are self-starters, and often work across teams. As most people realize by now, working remote efficiently and effectively with others is often done poorly, and we do it exceptionally well.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent company in product or domain specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- Act like an owner for the success of the product.
- Shared vision and passion for dumpling’s mission and purpose
- Brings diversity to the team and embraces it at all levels
- A tinkerer. Able to create prototypes and mock-ups during the ideation and beginning phases of product definition and development
- Takes complete ownership
- Strong management background leading teams, managing large projects, recruiting and developing team members, etc.
- Wide range of experience with the latest technologies and platforms; including cloud, mobile, machine learning, UX, and more
- A love for product design and amazing user experiences
- Magnetic personality with a strong network of peers and technical talent. As we are successful and move forward, you’ll need to be able to recruit and develop a top team
- Collaborative, can-do attitude. Brings a positive, energizing leadership style that benefits the people and teams you work with
- Experience working at a startup
- 5 or more years experience in product management
- Strong preference for candidates located in San Francisco Bay Area or Seattle
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying